Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 16 Year 1


Réme Lynn,

You have a new obsession! Your new play kitchen! It was Averie's and she had decided that she had outgrown it (tear) and gave it to us (yay)! You LOVE it! It's the first thing you want to do when you wake up and come home from school and just about the entire time we're home! It's so sweet to watch and fun to play! 

You are also obsessed with taking a bath!! I know, go figure right?! But you don't want to get out of the tub and you can't wait to get it!! Hilarious! it's crazy really, one day you like watermelon the next day you won't touch it! The same goes for pizza, chicken, pasta, bread, all of the things I thought were your favorites! Oh and you won't go near anything green! How does that happen? 

We took you to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and you seemed to enjoy it! The singing & dancing parts for sure! And the oompaloompas! 


 
We also had a fun playdate with Mollie & Jaimie! We swam, ate snacks and played! You two had your fair share of "mine" moments but one in particular caught both Jamie & I by surprise! You were playing with a big bouncy blue ball and Mollie decided she wanted it and you were not having it! You practically pile drived her to the ground and proceeded to try your hardest to bite her! Luckily you didnt but you looked like a ravenous dog trying to! It was funny but not funny and thankfully quickly ended! The weird thing was that the two of you were over it seconds later but Jaime & I talked about it the rest of the afternoon. It was kind of scary for me to see you get so vicious. I have no idea where that comes from or why! All part of phases I guess! We'll see!

We had another one of those special moments that I don't want to forget! It happened after your bath while putting on your diaper. We kiss and you grab my neck and pull me close to you! It's an unspoken moment of pure love! 


I love you so much,
Mommy

1 comment: