Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 48 Year 1

Réme,
Today you woke up bigger, taller and had more words to say and clearer! How is that possible? To happen over night is seems! As I watch you and listen to you, I am amazed at how time has gone by so quickly and how so much has changed in a year! 

This was just last January! You weren't even walking yet!  


Now look at you! Talking, walking, reasoning and negotiating! 

Yes, I said negotiating! We were at lunch with the Janiszewskis and you offered Mollie a trade for her phone for yours! It was quite funny! 

The weather has been nicer lately and we have had a chance to venture outside! We went to the zoo and had a playdate with Avery! You too are hilarious together. 





Stella is home!! She is doing so much better! This makes us all so happy!

You've also discovered the joys of dressing up!! You decided to put your Frozen PJs on your Sofia doll and I reminded you about your matching dresses that came with you Elsa & Anna dolls and you immediately wanted to put them on! It was so sweet! You wore them to dinner and didn't want to take them off! Then on Saturday your dad picked out a Sofia one that is also a nightgown and that's what you've worn ever since! I have to me honest, I love this phase and hope it lasts!! 


I love you my little princess, 
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment