Saturday, February 28, 2015

Week 45 Year 1

Happy New Year!!!!

We welcomed 2015 at home, safe and snugglely! We were joined by the Janiszewskis for dinner and festivities! You two girls were hilarious! You call her Monnie and she still calls you Baby Ren! I know that will change someday but for now I'll take it! You ran from one room to another often squealing in delight! Finally we made a big pallet on the floor and watched our favorite movie of all time, Frozen! We also watched a bit of Toy Story 3 because it didn't have scary Zorg or the Grandpa in it! Monnie is not a fan of either of those characters! We did our countdown on Eastern time and I was seriously impressed that you gals stayed up so late and did so well!






Early that day you and I went to the Discovery Center for a countdown to noon celebration! It was so fun! Just you and me and 1000 other people! It was super crowded but we managed to find a few pockets of peace and play! 






Our trip home from Salamanca went great! We stopped in Cleveland to tour the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame! So wicked cool! This is a big deal for me! You did very well. You didn't like the Pink Floyd Wall but really liked watching the outdoor festival exhibit film! 







I walked down the aisle to this song when I married your daddy and I often sing it to you! 

I have so cherised these two weeks together! I love having time to just hang out, watch you play and visit with friends. On Monday you were extremely patient while I finished up a few projects at the theatre! We set you up with a little picnic and you just chilled out! 






Then on Tuesday we had our second annual Christmas brunch date with Alli, Kylie and our babes! It's so very neat to see you all grow up! You were very find of Tanner! I think mainly because he's older and you like to watch him! 


We also went to their house tonight to watch the Vols play a bowl game! You were very sensitive at first and we're not playing well with anyone! You would scream whenever anyone would come near you! Still working on that sharing thing! But eventually you lightened up and had some fun!

I look forward to experiencing all the things that 2015 has in store for us! 

You are so very loved,
Momma


PS
Just a few things I wanted to mention!

You have been busting out this maniacal laugh lately

You really love Sofia the First

You may be slightly addicted to any kind of cookie 

You try very hard to sing the ABC song. The tune is right but you say "chewy chewy chewy w f y z" 

You've been eating raw carrots with ranch dressing

You say "Go away"

You request the same song over and over but hardly ever the same song the next day

You've been saying, "okay?" a lot! (I do too!)

You are showing a lot of interest in the potty but I don't think you're ready yet! 

Your "thank you" sounds like "ga gee goo"

You call Mickey Mouse "hotdog"

I don't want this week to end and go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment