Friday, December 20, 2013

10 Months

Happy 10th Month in the World!

I love the way you clap
I love that you wave hello
I love your Wookie call
I love watching you crawl 
I love your hand & foot print crafts
I love your hugs
I love the way you lean your forehead in to get a kiss
I love your chubby cheeks
I love our mornings together
I love the way you get excited when I pick you up from school
I love all four of your teeth
I love watching you watch Chica
I love how your react to gifts 
I love how you eat puffs
I love the way you look for the dog when you wake up
I love your grunts 
I love how much hair you have now
I love your scrunchy nose smile
I love how proud you are when you pull yourself up on things
I love how insistent you get about things

I. LOVE. YOU.

To the Moon & Back

Mommy


1 comment: