Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8 Year 1

Réme Lynn, 

Hello my sweet bunny! Oh how I love you! You've been feeling better this week but have had a rough time at school. For some reason you just don't want to be there. You may not feel well, you may be missing us or a combo of them both but drop offs have been traumatic! I wish you could tell me what you are feeling! 

We have had a fun week when we are together though! 

Easter Egg Hunting Practice 

CC's baby sprinkle 

A romp in the park

A visit with the Easter bunny

Kindermusik Egg Hunt

You like hunting eggs and really like opening them! You did not like the big bunny! So sweet!

I love you so much! 
Mommy





1 comment:

  1. Sweet easter hunting girl! Saying a prayer that the daycare stuff all gets worked out - sorry you are going through that!

    ReplyDelete