Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 21 Year 1

Hey baby,

It has been some what of a mellow week!  I am happy to report that you seem to be adjusting to your new school! Each day gets a little easier and that's good for all of us. I have hopes that it will just get better and better. 

You spent the majority of the day with our good friend Mikaela & her little girl "Ella"! You gals had a fun filled day and you experienced your first lemonade stand!

On Sunday Famday we went to a festival and then we went to this gourmet Popsicle place called Las Paletas! You had a watermelon one and you devoured it!!

Followed by a good romp in the park!


First time you've worn those glasses for more than two seconds! You're so cute!

Love you cutie pie,
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I still haven't been to Las Paletas yet! I need to go!

    ReplyDelete