Sunday, June 14, 2015

Week 16 Year 2

Reme,

The weather is FINALLY hot! Like good hot! You know the kind of hot that makes your face all red and sweat! That is my favorite type of hot! I am a big fan of hot. I'm not quite sure if you are or not though. You seem to be so far but the verdict is still out!

We celebrated Aunt CC all weekend last weekend! Starting on Saturday with a picnic at Arrington Vineyard! Oh do I love this spot! It's just lovely! We had such a nice time sitting in the grass, swinging, snacking and chatting!








Later that night it was a grown ups only evening and you hung out with Caroline! We love her so! She had her 25th birthday on the 8th! Still haven't celebrated her near enough yet! We should and will take her to ice cream very soon!!

Then the next day it was a pool day! Again, this is your momma's element! I could hang out in the hot heat by a pool all day everyday! My goal is to eventually talk your daddy into getting one! You'll have to help me with that one! 

You are very brave in the water! I foresee you becoming the little fishy Pisces you are any day now! You love to jump in and then jump out so you can dry off your face. This is EXACTLY like your cousin Aubrey was at your age! I love it!!

There was a petting zoo day at your school on Tuesday. We made the mistake of saying the word zoo and you sort of misunderstood that the "zoo" was coming to YOU! It was an emotional drop off (well...all of them are lately) but from the pictures posted by your school I can tell you were loving it! They said that you were practically the only kid that enjoyed petting the animals and didn't fuss at all! You often say you want to be a farmer!



Your great Aunt Deen Deen had this BRILLANT idea of an award system for wearing your glasses and it has worked very well! If you wear them for 15 minutes then you get a chocolate chip and a star! Then after 15 stars you get "choice", just like with potty training! Sometimes you wear them for 45 minutes!!! So happy she gave us this idea! I do have my doubts of if your prescription is right but we'll see the doctor soon for your follow up! All in all we just want you to be able to see well and not do any harm to your sweet eyes!

Friday was WATER DAY at school again and this time we brought in your splash pad! You don't seem to love it at home and I thought maybe that if you saw other kids using it then you would too. Well...that sort of back fired and you were extremely emotional. I even stayed for over an hour to help set it up and played for a long time. You never quite recovered even after I left! We are going to let them use it for the rest of the year, hopefully you will eventually enjoy yourself. You're my fishy!!! Go get wet girl!




We're finding our way each day my love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment