Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 14 Year 2

Reme,

We spent most of this week celebrating accomplishments by you and our friends!

First we cheered on Averie Grace as she graduated from kindergarten! So proud of her! You did so well during the ceremony and you could NOT wait to see her afterwards. You seem to watch her every move and I can tell you look up to her!

Congratulations A!

The rest of the week we prepared for your last day at the "little/baby" school! You're moving on up kid! While I am a bit nervous about the transition, I know you will do well and it is most definitely for the best! You had a party the last day with sweet gifts from your teachers and a pizza at the park!

We'll miss you Ms. Jenn!


You are becoming very adventurous on the playground! You climbed up ladders and stairs with more confidence then I have ever seen!



We just took it easy the rest of the weekend and just hung out and played at home until Monday when we celebrated Atticus' 1st birthday! (Memorial Day Weekend)

You were so excited to go! You sang "happy birthday to Atticus" all night and all morning and when we got there you didn't say a word! There were a lot of new faces but many that I want you to feel as comfortable and love as much as I do! It's my goal for us to spend more time with them so you do! They are my/our village and they are a huge part of our lives! We just need to be with them more!




You got to stay home with daddy on Tuesday and then Wednesday was the BIG Day! The BIG school! While you were a little unsure at first, you seemed very excited. I hung out for a long while and we explored all of the new work and your space!
  
 Here's the little bathroom

The reading area

checking out the new books

 The "rod" work
 
So much to explore

You chose not to take a nap that day and this was you 10 seconds after we go into the car!

You received rave reviews from your teachers and you seem to really like it! So makes your daddy and I happy!

My favorite words you are saying right now:
"Frinkles" - Sprinkles
"Wegos" - Legos
Amazing
That's Nice

My favorite song you sing is -
Bah bah back seep ma ma many moo..
It's the BEST

 You are rocking the potty too! You are essentially diaper free except at night! I'm blown away by your progress!!

I love you big girl,
Momma

1 comment: