Thursday, September 17, 2015

Week 30 Year 2

Hey babe,
I'm going to make this one short since my last entry was super long!

You've been doing well at DCA! Like I said before, we haven't conquered the drop off and your teachers say that you are sad after nap time. They have been so sweet! They let you bring in a "buddy" (stuffed animal etc) that you can carry with you for comfort! Love that!

Meerkat was buddy #1!

I had a weekend in Atlanta with my girlfriends, Alli & Kylie so you got your daddy all to yourself! You two were non-stop! You did lots of playing, lots of shopping, a bit of laundry AND you went to Sasha's 2nd birthday party!












This picture melts me! The bond that you two have is so sweet, tender and sincere! Even when you argue!

I love you both more than I could ever explain in words,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment