Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 31 Year 2

Hello my sweet,

It is very true that now is the time you start to imitate us a lot! Which is funny, cute and terrifying all at once! For starters, this past week you started to make this sound and I'm assuming I make it a lot but it sort of sounds like you're clearing your throat but in frustration. Makes me stop and think for sure! You also say, "Of course!" which I say a lot in response to you and you shake your shoulders up and down just like I do! Not that I don't already but I will certainly have to be more mindful of my behavioral habits in the future!

We started the week off with a mellow weekend! Ms. Caroline hung out with you on Friday so your daddy and I could go see a play!


She said you guys watched 3 princess videos, the Minions movie and made it to bed by 8:30pm with no tears! What a rock star you are!

Speaking of plays...I have been cast in August: Osage County! It's the first play I've done since before you were born or before I was even pregnant with you! I hate that I will be away so many nights coming up but my weekends will be free until early November and I even though I have battled taking on this task, it's important for you to see my pursuing my dreams! That is for sure something I'd like to see you imitate!

Saturday we did our gymnastics thing and you rocked it! For the first time you listened to the coaches and let them help you! You even did a handstand! Then we went to a local school fall festival with some of your friends.

Swinging with Hazel

 You were so proud of your self climbing on these monkey bars! I was too! And then you slipped and bumped your head! You recovered quickly and I think you were more sad about not finishing then the actual injury!
You'll get there baby! Keep climbing!

On Sunday after your nap, I asked if you wanted to go to the TN State Fair or would you rather chill out and watch a movie and well...the Minions it was and some much needed couch time!

It has been homecoming week at DCA and we went to the parade and pre-game festivities! I am so in love with DCA and the entire community it creates! So far, I think you do too even though we still haven't quite found our groove at drop offs yet!

 This little girl came to sit with us (Savannah) during the parade. You weren't so sure about that! You did not like to share my lap! She's in the 3yr old classroom.
 She took the phone and took your picture. I think this sums up what you thought of her!

 Here is Ms. Tiffany, one of your teachers!

 The DCA Wildcats!


 The most beautiful blonde Snow White there ever was!

I love you precious,
Mommy





















No comments:

Post a Comment