Thursday, September 3, 2015

Week 26 Year 2

Oh baby,

I feel like I have fallen behind on your letters this month! Although technically I'm only 2 weeks behind! Tomorrow marks week 28 so I'll go ahead and get "ahead" of the game starting with week 26!

Week 26 was full of action! Starting with Harrison Thames Coram's 3rd birthday! How is that possible!?! Time truly goes by so quickly! He had a dinosaur themed party which quickly turned into a true birthday suit party! Harrison decided to take off his clothes and you quickly jumped on board with that and then Atticus and then Sasha followed the leader! Before we knew it everyone under the age of 5 was naked! I have never seen anything more precious in my life! All those sweet little butts prancing around! I asked you several times if you were ready to put on clothes and you never did! You all dug for fossils and bones, played in the pool, opened presents, had lunch and ate cake in the buff! Best party ever!









We relived the moment the next morning with a massive very formal Nudist Dinosaur Tea Party
 It's officially FAIR season so on Sunday we made our 2nd annual trip to the Wilson County Fair! It was a little rainy at first but dried up and we had a blast! We weren't sure if you were going to like riding any rides but once we got to the "kiddy" rides, you were loving it! We had a hard time getting you to stop! We ate less this year and I am happy to report that you didn't throw up later and slept through the night!










 
It was quite the busy week because on Tuesday we had a quick ice cream play date with Avery...
Don't let the looks on your faces fool ya, you two were loving it!

Then on Wednesday I took you to see Mary Poppins! Our good friend Megan was playing Mary! She also played Glinda from the Wizard of Oz!
We sat on the front row! You were so entranced until mid way through the 2nd half (9:30pm) and you decided you were ready to see your daddy! Your new favorite night time songs are the "Medicine Song" and the "Chimney Song" (which is Step in Time)! I LOVE that you LOVE this music! I cannot even begin to explain how much this warms my heart! 

But wait; that's not all....we had an all important first date with the dentist the next morning! They were wonderful! The office is full of all of your favorite things! A train table, a fish tank, bright colors, sweet ladies and lots to see! You checked out great but we need to work on brushing at least twice a day (right now we are more like once a day) and we need to floss! I didn't get any pictures of the actual dentist because you were sitting on my lap! You were very reluctant but did a very good job! They gave you a pink tshirt and a purple toothbrush set, which was the way to your heart! You did not like them exploring your mouth at all but that was to be expected! 



So all in all a very busy week to say the least! 

I love you my little nudist! Now go put some clothes on! J/K!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment