Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week 25 Year 2

Hey babe,

It's back to school/reality week!

I knew it was going to be hard since you just had the best grandma week ever but our first day back on Monday went well, a few tears but overall a good start.

Tuesday was a different story! Your classroom was attacked by a swarm of yellow jackets! Your teacher did a great job and reacted quickly to get everyone out as soon as possible. However, you were stung 6 times. 3 in the left cheek, 1 on the left shoulder, 1 on your left had and 1 on your left thigh. As soon as I got the call, I raced to the school. It was a bit chaotic but I could tell you were taken care of well! We then quickly headed to the doctors' office. I knew you weren't having an allergic reaction but I wanted them to see you. They gave you Benadryl and some cream and sent us home. You took a long 3 1/2 hour nap and when you woke up you said, "All gone!"





The Benadryl helped the swelling a ton!

Post nap snooze cuddle!

 So needless to say the rest of the week was very emotional although you powered through it like a champ!

I love you so very much,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment