Saturday, April 20, 2013

2 Months

Happy 2nd Month in this World!

Reme Lynn Marie Miller,

I love the way you kick your legs 
I love the way you coo & talk to me
I love that you love being outside
I love that you love taking a bath
I love your curiosity
I love the way you love being high on my shoulder to see the world
I love the way you love the blow dyer on your behind 
I love your smile
I love your eyes
I love your little fat rolls
I love the smell of your breath
I love your hair
I love your birth mark
I love the way you miss me
I love watching you sleep
I love your snort
I love your little cry where you whimper and look up at me and purse your lips
I love that you like to hang out in your crib (I hope you will like to nap there soon)
I love your sweet toes
I love the way you look at me
I love the little kink in your ear
I love how much you've grown
I love it when your eyes cross when you're trying to focus
I love your sensitivity
I love snuggling with you
I love our days together
I love our 4am feeding
I love dancing with you
I love our shower time
I love being your mommy

I. LOVE. YOU.



 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm so happy for you! Wish we were still close and in the same circles, because I would love to meet her and see you. Congrats on mommyhood! MUAH
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her snorts :) AND I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete