Thursday, June 20, 2013

4 Months

Happy 4th Month in this World

To My Sweet Girl Reme Lynn,

I love that each day with you is different
I love that you're "filling" out and growing taller
I love listening to you "sing"
I love your tiny fingernails
I love the way your hair is growing in a circular direction
I love taking you to the pool and will do so a lot
I love shopping with you 
I love buying you cute outfits
I love how cute you look in them
I love it when you put your arm around my neck
I love the way you've been playing with my hair
I love the sweet precious private moments we have just staring at each other
I love they way you love your monkey
I love understanding your cries more
I love that you rolled over
I love watching you play on your tummy
I love how quickly you can stop crying when you get into my arms
I love our relationship
I love your soft skin
I love the color of your eyes when the light hits them just right
I love that you're starting to hug
I love that you're enjoying time with your daddy
I love the new siren cry (not sure how to spell it phonetically)
I love you more everyday

I.LOVE.YOU

 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I'm crying. I love knowing there is a mommy out there that loves her child so incredibly much. (Not that I've ever douted it.) Its just that it breaks my heart knowing that there are mommies out there who don't love their babies like we love ours and it breaks my heart. You are such a special mommy. Reme Lynn is beyyyyyond blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four months already! Time = Flying! We love you Reme!

    ReplyDelete