Wednesday, August 14, 2013

25 Weeks

Hello my little noisy one,

This week has been the week of new noises! High pitched squeals, raspberries, lip smacks, lots of "mmm"s and grunts. What fun it's been! I have taken lots of video to embarrass you adequately when you get older!



We missed our first "nighttime & morning" routines this weekend because Friday night I went to see a play with Aunt Cole and then had to get up bright and early to walk a 5K! I could NOT wait to see you!!! You and your daddy had a lot of fun together though.

Then we went to celebrate Harrison's first birthday!!! Yay HT! You had a ball! You and all of the other kids played with toys and hung out in the playroom, sat by the pool and spent some long overdue time with our besties! It was so nice to see you warming up to being passed around and loved on! Aunt CC did a great job on the party! Wait till you see the pictures! It was a fabulous Willy Wonka theme and I have to admit that I ate way too much candy but it was worth it! After that we took a little break and headed over to a surprise party for Aunt Cole! She was really surprised. The party was at her cousin Lyndsey's house and it is practically FOA Schwartz in there! Toys, toys, toys everywhere! You didn't know where to start! We also spent some time outside swinging and playing on the slide! I love to see you experiencing things for the first time and the joy and wonderment upon your face! Later that night all of the grownups began to play some games and you sat on my lap and every once in awhile we'd all scream or react to the game and it got loud and you didn't flinch! As a matter of fact, you seemed to enjoy it! You would get a little excited and wiggle in my lap! So proud of you, sweet girl!

We were ready to sleep in on Sunday that's for sure and we did just that! We took it easy, made some peach cobbler (a first time for both of us), did some cleaning but mostly we played. We had another one of those "moments" that I'd like to remember. We were sitting on the couch and I would hold up your arms and snuggle my face into your side and you LAUGHED!!! Just once and it was quick but you DID!!! Daddy even heard you do it! I was SOOO excited! I tried and tried and tried to get you to do it again but you wouldn't. I'll get you though, you wait! I'm looking forward to that moment where we just laugh and laugh!


You tried sweet potatoes this week and you loved them! You are going to be a good eater I can tell. Well I hope you are anyway. You really like to grab the spoon and "feed yourself"! It's so adorable! You're really quite the smart cookie!



I love you baby girl,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay for laughs!! That is the best sound in the whole world, isn't it?!?! I can't wait to hear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear her laugh!!!! And thank you again for great surprise. So glad you, Steve, and Reme were there!!! (you bunch of liars, you :))

    ReplyDelete