Tuesday, August 20, 2013

6 Months

Happy Half Birthday

 

Six Things

Daddy: I love how you look my way when you hear my voice
Mommy: I love the way you talk to yourself in the back seat of the car just before falling asleep
Daddy: I love our date nights when it's just you and me
Mommy: I love how you use your feet to grab at things
Daddy: I love it when you chew on my nose
Mommy: I love the sparkle in your eyes
Daddy: I love watching you and your mommy together
Mommy: I love the way you suck your lips
Daddy: I love your happy laugh, your trusting grip on my finger and your amazing smile
Mommy: I love that the waves of the beach make you fall asleep
Daddy: I love that you're my daughter
Mommy: I love that you're my daughter

WE. LOVE. YOU.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE.

    Goosebumps.

    So glad you are having an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet Jess and Steve. She has great parents that love her :)

    ReplyDelete