Wednesday, August 7, 2013

24 Weeks

Reme Baby,

Oh my sweet! You are so adorable! It truly is breathtaking! Thank you for entertaining us so! You now try to blow raspberries and it is the funniest thing! You had your dad and I laughing so hard tonight! It's really fun!

We ventured into the land of cereal this week and you love it! We went to Trader Joe's to look for some good organic cereal and a man working there said so matter of fact, "Why don't you make it?" I didn't know you could but we did! It's really very simple! You end up wearing more than you eat but it's worth the clean up! Just look at that face!

We celebrated several birthdays this week. First was Cadence Elliott's first birthday! It was very fun! Aunt Cole was there and you immediately went to her and before I knew it the two of you were gone and then I was delighted to find you on the floor in Cadence's room playing the piano! You, AC and Gavin were having a ball! Gavin rubbed your head and said, "I love the soft fur on her head!" She's such a cutie!




The next day we went to a lovely tea party for Lauren's baby shower! She's having a little girl too and we can't wait for her to be here! It was so nice! There were so many sweet touches. We made headbands, quilt squares, ate scones, chocolate covered strawberries and drank Scottish Tea! You even enjoyed your first grape!


Snuggles with Auntie Brooke! Finally!


Then Monday was Aunt Cole's birthday! (It was Gpoppa's too but we didn't get to see him. Happy Birthday Gerald!) We went and had our toes done! You did a great job being patient. We are so very happy to have Nicole in our lives. She's a wonderful soul and we love her bunches! She's so very good to us! We are lucky to know her and are blessed to call her our one of our best friends!

So apparently at school on Monday you were rolling around on the floor and laughing with Daniel for quite some time! I'm so glad that you're enjoying your school. My heart feels good leaving you there in such a great place! All of your teachers are so sweet. You especially love your teacher Nadia and she loves you right back!

Tuesday we had more celebrations for Nicole and you stayed home with Ms. Angie! You two had a ball together! She was nice enough to keep us at ease being away from you by sending us pictures of you! I'm glad we have her in our lives as well!


This week you have also started to grab my arm with your legs while I'm changing your diaper or clothes. You think this is hilarious! You've got a really strong grip too! How very clever of you to figure out a way to block me from making you un-naked!

You are certainly my naked outdoor loving water baby and I love you,

Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this girl to pieces and am so glad I finally got some time with her. She is growing and changing so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you gals so much! That last picture of her sweet smile is to die for! Thank you co much for celebrating with me this week!! I'm so lucky to have you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo glad I got so much RL time over this last week. I've missed her and you. I love you guys so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete