Friday, September 20, 2013

7 Months

Happy 7th Month in this World


Dearest Reme Lynn,

I love your goofy personality
I love that you can sit up
I love watching you play with your blocks & bowls
I love that you love chasing the dog
I love that you're eating solid foods
I love that you pooped in the tub
I love how much you enjoyed the beach
I love it when you make the "f" sound (you'll say football any day now)
I love the way you fly on a plane
I love your pouty lip
I loved taking you to your first play
I love our bedtime routine
I love the way the Prayer Bear makes you smile
I love that you love the meerkat
I love that your starting to enjoy reading
I love that you're sleeping in your room
I love watching sleep on the monitor
I love how much your hair has grown
I love the way you look in headbands
I love waking you up in the morning 
I love seeing you react to different things, smells, toys and tastes
I love your laugh
I love the way you make me laugh

I.LOVE.YOU








1 comment: