Wednesday, September 4, 2013

28 Weeks

Reme Lynn,

Well it was bound to happen, you caught a dreaded virus. Well at least that's what the doctor thinks for now. It started with a runny nose on Saturday followed by a little fever on Monday that escalated to104 temperature on Tuesday night! Yikes! That was super scary for us! Luckily we were able to reduce it to102 in about an hour or so with Tylenol & a luke warm bath. You were in a really great mood the whole time which was the only thing that kept me from completely loosing it! Your daddy took you to the doctor today and then stayed home with you. You did not like the doctor visit at all! Apparently you had a complete meltdown almost the entire time. I'm sorry you're not feeling well baby girl and that I wasn't able to be there with you! It had to be very confusing for you! I hope it runs it course quickly.

At the doctor

Finally home and getting some fresh air with the doggie!

A quick nap for a tired sweet girl!

The crazy thing was that you were completely fine at your six month check up on Thursday! You now weigh 16 pounds and 12.8 ounces, you are 25 inches long and you still have a tiny head but it's growing proportionate to your body and on the right "curve" so no worries! You got another FOUR shots including the flu vaccination. I spoke to Dr. Ros about feeding you solid foods and what to do next. Everything seems perfect! (except the virus)

We celebrated your daddy's 40th birthday on Friday! We surprised him at work with cookies and got a tour of the warehouse where he makes all of the guitars! He sort of makes them, he makes them better that's for sure! It was neat and you really seemed to enjoy it! It was a "museum" type environment so you took it all in as usual! Then you stayed with our good friend April, she's one of my "Dixie Swim Club" friends while your daddy & I went out to a wonderful dinner! You did very good with April but did not sleep well that night!

Titans Tickets! Happy Birthday Daddy!

That reminds me...the sleeping thing! Argh! You really had us spoiled there for a while, sleeping through the night and all. Now that we've transitioned you to your room it has been ALL OVER THE PLACE! One night you wake up a couple of times, the next night less, then you slept great for a couple of nights, then one really terrible night (Friday) where you woke up practically every two hours, we just never know what to expect. I'm exhausted! I hope we get this figured out soon. I've tried to let you "cry it out" but I fold in about 4 minutes. I can't stand to hear you cry. It just breaks my heart, PLUS you haven't been feeling and I've wanted extra cuddles anyway!

We had a nice and relaxing Labor Day weekend! We did mostly domestic stuff, cleaned, grocery shopped, cooked, did laundry, you know...fun stuff! We also had "part one" of your 6 month photo shoot! Can't wait to do more and see them!
Best & cutest grocery shopping helper ever!

We did have a lovely morning at the zoo with Mollie, Jaime & Ed!

Praying for a quick recovery my sweet angel! I love you so very much!!

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I hate that she was sick, but so glad it passed quickly and she is feeling better. I love that precious girl so much!! Looking forward to lots more time with you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she is feeling better!! And I hope the sleeps evens out soon! I need to see this sweet girl and hear that giggle!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete