Wednesday, November 13, 2013

38 Weeks

Reme Lynn,

Today just happens to be my birthday! What a wonderful day it has been! Your daddy somehow managed to take a special photo of you and present it to me today! I was totally surprised and it just made my day! You also got me a card and sent me flowers (again-you sent me flowers last year too! So very special my sweet daughter!) (Psst...by the way your daddy amazing! Not sure if I've ever mentioned that to you or not!)

We spent a nice special evening home together tonight and it was just delightful! I look forward to spending many more birthday evenings with you!

You have grown very fond of a couple of toys lately. One being the "Chica"! Your daddy bought it for you and when he gave it to you the first time you would have thought he presented a movie star to you! You squealed and totally freaked out when you say your "Chica" (Chica is a character on the Sunny Side Up Show on Sprout that you love to watch.) You love that little chick and you rarely want to put her down! it is so precious! Unfortunately Chica met her demise today by Stella! It's the first toy she has ever torn up of yours! Your daddy immediately ordered you a new one!

You also love to play with the singing remote control that you got from your Mimi & Grandpa and the puzzle that Gmomma gave you! I love to watch you explore these new things and fall in love with them! It is so fascinating! 

We had a delightful weekend! We went to the Owl Appreciation Day at Owl Hill's Nature Sanctuary.  It was very neat, not too terribly exciting but it was cool to learn about owls and play in the leaves! It was a beautfiul day!




Then on Sunday we had a girls day and went to get our nails down with Brooke & Averie! We also took some pictures for our Christmas card! You will soon learn how excited I get when it comes to coming up with cool ideas for our cards every year! It's kind of a big deal!


It has been another wonderful week! Thank you my love!

Love you so much,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. So glad your birthday was amazing!! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no to Chica's demise!!! hahaha. I love that Steve ordered a new one right away :) So sweet!
    Glad you had a good birthday with your sweet family! XO

    ReplyDelete