Wednesday, November 20, 2013

39 Weeks or 9 Months

Reme Lynn,
Happy 9th month in this world my love! Also 39 weeks so you have officially been out as long as you were in! I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have! You have grown so quickly! You are pulling yourself up in your crib now so we dropped the mattress down a little. You love to be on your feet although your main mode of transportation is rolling! You started the "older babies" classroom at school and you love it. They have a table that have little seats and you kick your legs and get excited to see all of your friends sitting there having some snacks. I sat you next to Joshua on Monday and you gave him a pat to say hello and then proceeded to try to take his bib off. I'm so pleased to see you adjust so quickly. Nadia still gets to come visit you too. You love to chew and love almost every type of food we've given you. You have now added corn, string cheese and a variety of little snacks from our trip to Christmas Village to your menu! We had so much fun at Christmas Village! It was the first time I had ever been there and there is a lot to see! We went with Brooke & Cheryl (your TN Grand). The rest of "the girls" were supposed to meet us too but there was a terrible car accident and the traffic was too bad! You were great! You just hung out in your baby carrier and smiled and smiled at all of the people. I may have indulged in some new hats and hair flare for you but I couldn't help it!



Don't be mad but your daddy and I went to a football game without this week. It was at night and way too cold anyway! You stayed with the Kellys and had so much fun with them. I was a little worried when we dropped you off because you were sleeping and I didn't want you to be confused and scared when you woke up but Brooke sent me videos and pictures to show me that you were having a great time!


We had a play date with Averie on Saturday and you are enamored with her. I think it's the sound of her voice. You would watch her and study her. We took a trip to the grocery store too and you guys were so cute sitting in the cart together. It gave us a tiny glimpse into what life would be like if we had two kids. I think we both liked it too!

This had been a crazy week at work and I was only able to see you for an hour in the morning yesterday! Oh how I don't like that! I missed you so much! You had a blast with your daddy though. He also sent me videos and pictures of you two having some good daddy/daughter time. I'm glad that you two are bonding more! I love how you love your daddy and how he loves you! It's so precious to see you look at him from across a room and light up! You usually smile your big grin, bat your eyes and blow raspberries! I'm pretty sure that's how you guys communicate with each other when I'm not there. The farting noise certainly speaks your daddy's language!

Tonight was our night together though and we spent it making applesauce, peas and carrots! You ate apples, practiced using your sippy cup and kept me entertained while I peeled and sliced apples. Another thing you do to make you seem so grown up already!
  

And yes that is our Christmas tree! I went to Target after church on Sunday and they had all of their Christmas decorations out so I grabbed us some stocking holders and stockings and the spirit hit me! Which is so unlike me! Normally I would never start before Thanksgiving but I made an exception this year because it's your first one and I want it to last as long as it can! I'm so excited about establishing holiday traditions for our family! Maybe decorating the week before Thanksgiving will be one of them! 

I love you 9 month old!
Mommy 

2 comments:

  1. Loved spending so much time with that perfect baby girl!! Happy 9 months RL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all these pics! She is looking so big! Happy 9 months Reme!!

    ReplyDelete