Wednesday, November 27, 2013

40 Weeks

Happy Thanksgiving my little turkey! 

We have had a great week! It has been mellow but very fun. You are doing all sorts of cute things lately. Clapping a lot, mastering your ninja pincher skills, pulling yourself up on things, army crawling, you hum when you eat, you are a chatterbox but don't say any real words yet, you pointed our Grandpa's nose when I asked you where it was but I'm pretty sure it was a fluke but my most favorite thing that you're doing right now is the mouth open, nose scrunched I'm so excited smile! We went to an indoor park with Jaime & Mollie this weekend and you must have thought it was the coolest thing you have ever done!! 


Look at those eyelashes! Melt me! 

We arrived in New York today to celebrate Thanksgiving and you were once again a dream on the long drive! We have already had so much fun! You have been putting on quite the show for your grandparents! We had a blast making apple turkeys too! 



Tomorrow is going to be a big day! 

I am so thankful for many things!
Your daddy
Our family
Our friends
Our doggie
Our home
Our health
Our love 
Our life
And most of all you!! 

I love you so much, 
Mommy










2 comments: