Wednesday, January 22, 2014

48 Weeks


Réme,
I don't have a ton to report this week. We've been trying to get back into a routine with some difficulty. You are so very upset when I drop you off for school! It's heartbreaking! 
Your daddy was smart to remind me  about the Wonder Weeks and sure enough you're going through the leap of Sequences. You're figuring out how things works and in what order and that actions have results! So this phase shall too pass! I just hope it's soon! Another sign of this transition is shyness and you have been unusually shy lately too! Oh and let's not forget that you have only slept through the night once maybe twice in the last 2 months! Another sign of transition! That one is my favorite! Arg! 


We went shopping on Saturday and rode a Merry go round! You loved it and didnt want to stop! You were having so much fun! It was so sweet!!

We also started another Kindermusik class! This one has children closer to your age! Although you never venture very far from my reach you are exploring more and singing & dancing a lot!

I love you kitty cat,
Mommy 

2 comments: