Thursday, January 30, 2014

49 Weeks

Reme Lynn,
I must be in denial because I forgot to write you a letter last night! That is the first time that has happened! I'm not sure what I was thinking, I knew you turned 49 weeks old. Your Gmomma sends us a text every Wednesday morning too! Your daddy and I even talked about it so I'm blaming it on denial. I'm glad you're getting older and I'm sad you're getting older! You are literally growing everyday! You've gotten taller and your face is changing! 

We had a fun filled weekend with the circus, game night and the zoo!! You loved the circus! You were especially into the acrobats but you totally fell asleep during the finale! Confetti canons, hundreds of people signing and dancing and a loud band! Perfect environment for a nap! 


We finally got a decent day with some warm sun to get outside! We had a lovely time as always!


I'm holding on to these last few weeks as tightly as I can! You'll be a whole year old soon!! It's not that I don't want you to be, it's just that I want to savor every second!

Love you, 
Your forgetful Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment