Monday, May 20, 2013

3 Months

Happy 3rd Month in this World

 

Reme Lynn,

I love your nose
I love that you're not a morning person
I love the sound of  your voice
I love your chunky cheeks
I love that you're starting to laugh
I love the way you stare at your toes
I love the way you suck your hand, desperately looking for that thumb
I love dressing you up
I love when you make the kissy noise
I love how serious you get
I love your Shakespearean cry. Nay nay nay
I love how gassy you are
I love your smell (even your gas)
I love how much you enjoy getting a massage
I love changing your diaper & watching you smile at your stickers
I love that you've been sleeping through the night
I love how good you look in pink
I love that you enjoy "working out" with me
I love watching you entertain yourself
I love that you're noticing the dog
I love your Elvis lip
I love that you sleep with your hands by your ears
I love the way you stretch in my arms in the morning 
I love that you prefer a different boob each week
I love rubbing the peach fuzz on your head
I love the way you love me

I.LOVE.YOU



2 comments:

  1. Happy 3 months beautiful baby girl!!! And happy 3 months of Mommyhood Jess. Love you both so very much!

    ReplyDelete