Wednesday, July 24, 2013

22 Weeks

Hello baby girl,

You have done some changing this week! I think you're going through a growth spurt because several times you've woken up in the middle of the night hungry. You just seem different. You're sleeping more during the day, you've been a little cranky, you're making some new noises (the pretend cough choke), you're very needy and clingy with me and you're getting really spunky! You try to grab things out of my hands and you're smacking things with your hands. It's really interesting.

We had our last Kindermusic class this week and your daddy came with us! Of course it was the first class that you didn't totally enjoy yourself. You were tired and a little cranky but we had fun! Ms.Jaime was kind enough to get a few pictures for us!


That's Mollie & Jaime, us, Ms.Amy your teacher & Mindy & Ellie Mae

We had a pretty mellow weekend. Your daddy watched you most of the day on Saturday because I had some work to do for Street Theatre and Sunday we went to the zoo! (Again, I know but we love it!)

It was very very hot outside so we didn't stay too long, we met up with Mollie & Jaime walked around a little bit, rode the train and the carousel and headed home.

Thursday marked a very special day because our great friends Alli & Tyler gave birth to their beautiful daughter Audrey Reese! Mommy went to visit her in the hospital. You'll get to meet her very soon! She was the same weight you were when you were born but 3 inches taller. I had forgotten how tiny that really is!


 I'm sure the two of you will spend  a lot of time together in the future!


 Seems like yesterday!

I love you sweet angel, I'm just in such awe of you and all that you do!
Mommy

1 comment: