Saturday, July 20, 2013

5 Months

Happy 5th Month in this World

Dearest Reme Lynn,

I love how you are changing
I love that you loved the L Train
I love your delayed smile
I love the way you snuggle your bear
I love that my "moo" makes you happy
I love our talks
I love when you get excited
I love how observant you are
I love that you giggled at Stella's barking
I love the way you can nap anywhere, anytime and at any noise level
I love that coconut oil cured your eczema and the way it smells on you
I love your butt
I love the way you're testing the volume of your voice
I love that you are starting to drool a lot
I love it when you pull yourself to a standing position on my lap
I love the way you seem to tap dance when we hold you up standing on the floor or table
I love the way you get fussy right before you pass out
I love that you talk to yourself in the car mirror
I love your knees
I love the way you reach for our faces
I love breastfeeding you, it just gets better and better
I love the color of your skin
I love how much you enjoy Kindermusic
I love showing you off
I love sleeping with you in the early hours of the morning for a nap before it's time to start the day
I love starting each day seeing your smile
I love your intensity
I love it all

 I. LOVE. YOU








1 comment: