Wednesday, October 30, 2013

36 Weeks

Reme Lynn,

Today is Averie's 5th birthday! Happy Birthday Averie Grace! We were able to spend some time with her on Saturday at the neatest place called Lucky Ladd's Farm.It's really fun. It has a petting zoo, trains, ponies, slides, swings, a corn maze and all kinds of activities. Unfortunately you and I both weren't feeling 100% and it was a little on the chilly side so we didn't stay too long. You are definitely my daughter because it is clear that you do not like to be cold! Me either! We will for sure go back there when it's warmer!

The rest of the weekend, we just took it easy. We had brunch with the Lovely Ladies, did some shopping, did some snuggling, did some napping! It was nice!

It's officially fall outside and I'm constantly pointing out all of the beautiful colors to you. The trees are just gorgeous! Fall is a wonderful time of the year. Especially Halloween! I can't wait to get you dressed up and go Trick or Treating tomorrow! Even though I know you won't totally understand what's going on and of course you can't eat any of the candy but it's just too fun not to let you experience it!

We carved your first pumpkin this weekend and it was a blast! You were more excited about sitting on the plastic than the actual pumpkin but plastic is fun too! It makes a great noise huh? Another trait that I think you have gotten from me is that you're not a big fan of getting your hands dirty! You weren't really interested in playing with any of the guts of the pumpkin but you sat there with me and smiled and played with Stella and patiently waited for us to finish!




Happy Halloween my Little Pumpkin!

I love you,
Mummy

2 comments:

  1. She's the cutest little pumpkin! Sorry you guys weren't feeling well, but Averie (and I) were so glad you came out for a bit. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely the cutest little pumpkin! I too am so enjoying all these fall colors. I hope you guys are feeling better and get to soak it all in!

    ReplyDelete